the ultimate k-beauty brand
Purito is a Korean skincare brand that I have been trying for months. Not only trying to be fair, but loving, and a lot as you can read on my review below.
I enjoy exploring new brands and trying new products, but I do also appreciate the importance to have a solid skincare routine to come back when all that you need is products you know and trust.
Purito offered me the chance to build a complete routine from A to Z at an affordable price but without sacrificing the quality of the ingredients and their effectiveness: in fact, it’s been quite a long journey finding a brand that could satisfy my expectations with every single product, sunscreen included! You can find all their products on Little Wonderland, with an extended curated selection of other K-beauty brands.
1-2) From Green Deep Foaming Cleanser & Boosting Essence
You want to wash your face and protect your skin barrier? Now you can.
With the gentle and natural formula of From Green Deep Foaming Cleanser, you can skip the double cleansing method: I apply a pea size of this cleanser directly on my foreo luna and it’s enough to produce a soft and foamy lather, great to wash and condition your beard too. I tend to have a slightly oily T zone, and this cleanser helps to balance the texture of your skin, purifying your pores.
Purito packed this cream with plant extracts, such as:
- Centella Asiatica: rich in active compounds, it helps to retain and hold into moisture and protect your skin barrier. This is the reason why your skin feels already hydrated after you have washed your face.
- Camellia Sinensis: who, like me, is a big fan of collagen and hydration is surely familiar with this plant that protects the degradation of the skin and helps with the complexion.
- Licorice root: to prevent any breakouts and eczemas due to its antimicrobial properties.
The Fermented Complex 94 Boosting Essence is a no-optional step: here the Korean skincare wisdom delivers all the knowledge about skincare.
- This lightweight essence is rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals, and amino acids coming from rice ferments. This process produces skin-loving amino acids and antioxidants that imitate the skin cells’ function making your skin healthier and stronger!
- We all love niacinamide, the star ingredients in skincare of 2020. Why? This water-soluble vitamin (B3) helps in reducing the size of your pores and supports the skin barrier.
- Morus Alba Root, a powerful antioxidant, fights the uneven tone of your skin.
3) Sea Buckthorn Vital 70 Cream
This gel-type cream is what my skin needs every day of the year.
- The seabuckthorn is a little orange berry heavy in omega 3, 6, 7, and 9. Rich in nutrients and phytonutrients (190!), this berry is loaded with vitamin C (12 times more than any other orange fruit). It’s a powerful cream to brighten your skin and have an immediate glow. I like to apply it in the morning since it has been proved that vitamin c products give the best results during the daylight (followed by another moisturizer and sunscreen).
- It contains also niacinamide and citrus extract, promoting skin elasticity and plumping effect.
4) Deep Sea Pure Water Cream
I apply this cream day and evening. This formula is particularly recommended if you have dehydrated skin. It promotes water retention and does not leave any white cast. It has a gel-type texture and it contains 60% deep seawater!
- What is deep seawater? It’s a body of seawater pumped up from a depth of 200 m. This means extremely pure water rich in nutrients and beneficial elements like magnesium, calcium, potassium.
- The Sodium hyaluronate in it proves how Purito formulates these creams with the practical purpose to deliver. This precious ingredient prevents moisture evaporation, assuring to get all the benefits of the deep seawater.
5-6) centella green level recovery cream & Level safe sun spf50 + pa++++
Korean skincare is teaching western countries more and more what botanical extracts can do to your skin. I apply the centella green level recovery randomly during the week when I feel my skin needs more attention and indulgence.
- It contains madecassoside. This special ingredient derives from the leaves of the Centella Asiatica, more popular under the name “tiger grass”. It has healing properties and promotes the production of collagen, fighting sun damage.
Finding this special compound on their sunscreen is indeed really interesting and clever.
This is an SPF50 sunscreen with a chemical filter that absorbs both UVA and UVB rays, infused with 70% of moisturizing ingredients such as Centella Asiatica, Hyaluronic Acid, and Tocopherol.
It’s lightweight and ideal for men with beard, due to the rapid absorption with no white cast.
7) dermide cica barrier sleeping pack
The Cica night mask (short version for Centella Asiatica) is particularly recommended for dehydrated skin because it promotes water retention, but the great aspect is that it does not leave any white cast and it’s not sticky.
Sleeping masks are more than a beauty trend! During the night the skin stops producing oil, therefore we lose that protective layer of natural oils. This leads, as result, to water loss from the skin.
- As said Cica is the ultimate K-beauty ingredient, so no surprises if we find this ingredient in many of Purito’s products.
- The Squalene helps your skin overnight to simulate the production of oil, soothing the skin while
- The Ceramide NP reinforces the natural lipid barrier, having anti-aging effects.
Give it a try to see how much beneficial effects your skin will show you in just a couple of applications!
Guide to Purito swatches:
You will find all the products of this review on Little Wonderland!
I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.